Langsung ke konten utama

J. K Rowling Did. Hey! I Also Did It.



Do you make up stories for your friends and family?
Do you write these stories down?
J. K. Rowling did. She had a passion to tell stories. She loved to write. Now, she is a famous author.
When Joanna Rowling was young, she was like other children. She went to school, did her home work, and played with her friends. But, Rowling also made up stories for her sister. These stories were usually about rabbits because they both liked rabbits. As she grew up, she continued writing stories about her friends in school.
Rowling wrote all the time. At the university she studied French, but she still wrote stories. After graduation she taught English in Portugal. There she continued to work on a story about a boy. She decided to call him Harry Potter. Later, she went to Scotland and worked as a French teacher. She finally finished her book there. It took another year to find a publisher.
Rowling never stopped doing what she wanted to do. It took her six years to write the first Harry Potter book, but she never stopped writing. Now, we can all read her stories and share her passion.

                                                                              (Question 21 to 23 in my English examination)

Oh my! I think that only me who makes up stories for sister. Haha! :D. I also did what Ms. Rowling did. Yeah, I made up stories for my foster sister in India, I made up stories for my cousin, and I also had ever made up a story for one of famous singers in my country, it was the vocalist of Geisha Band when they visited my town and I entrusted it to my friend whom really loved Geisha. I loved to write. So, I hope I can be that famous author. We did the same. Haha!:D.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kenapa Kita Tidak Mati Semudah Itu?

Pasti kita semua pernah mempelajari tentang macam-macam makhluk hidup. Dalam pelajaran IPA, kita akan mengenal 4 makhluk hidup. Yaitu manusia, hewan, tumbuhan, dan yang terakhir setahu saya adalah pengurai. Saya tidak akan membahas pengurai di sini. Saya hanya akan membahas 3 makhluk hidup─manusia, hewan, tumbuhan. Ada apa dengan mereka? Dalam agama Islam, banyak makhluk yang diciptakan oleh Allah. Tidak hanya 3 tersebut di atas. Dari semuanya, ada yang gaib dan tidak. Kita juga pasti sudah mempelajari tentang yang gaib─malaikat, jin, iblis. Gaib artinya tidak berwujud. Mata manusia terbatas, dan tak mampu melihat yang gaib─ada yang mampu, namun ada proses untuk menjadi seperti itu. Sebagai manusia yang biasa-biasa saja (baca:manusia biasa), kita hanya akan mampu melihat sesama─manusia, hewan, dan juga tumbuhan. Kita pun hanya sebatas bisa melihatnya─hewan dan tumbuhan, dan tak pandai berbicara dengan bahasa yang mereka gunakan. Loh, tapi pawang di kebun binatang, sirkus, mere...

I Lose MCF (My Close Friend)

It talks about me and one of my friends. I don’t mean to spread widely to the public, but I just want to tell a story. I love to tell stories. May be you can learn from this case. I hope. We both were ordinary friends in the first 3 years (junior high school) we recognized each other. Then, it changed to be closer when we were in the first class of senior high school. Yeah, we were close. I would not say that she was my crony, soul mate, or whatever it was (because I was not interested having crony -best friend- or certain kind). She was just my friend and she was the closest one with me. I told her everything. I shared her all my happiness even my sadness, I guess . I often brought her what I had, such as foods, goods, yeah. When my brother in law endowed me some foods from other city, I shared mine to her. When my mom was given some fruits by her friend, I also shared mine to her. Ya…just like that. Wherever I was, she was also there (school area only). I went to shop, she...

Ketika Penulis Tak Bisa Menulis

Hai, Penulis! Eh, maksudku Pembaca! Oh, ada yang penulis juga! Baiklah... Halo, Semuanya! Mungkin saya belum layak disebut sebagai penulis, karena saya belum lama bergelut dalam bidang seperti ini (sejak kecil saya memang suka pelajaran mengarang, tapi kan aktif di blog, ikutan beberapa perlombaan yang diadakan penerbit indie, mencoba mengirim naskah ke media—belum ada yang diterima, sih. Nggak apa dong, nggak ada salahnya mencoba, hah! :D—dan juga kegiatan menulis lainnya belum lama menjadi kegiatan saya). Koleksi cerpen saya sudah ada beberapa sih, yang sudah selesai 35 terdiri dari 11 berbahasa inggris dan 24 berbahasa indonesia, sedangkan yang belum selesai masih ada 30 lagi, itupun bakal berlanjut atau tidak saya belum tahu. Terserah Tuhan saja, mau membuatnya seperti apa. Entah nanti tiba-tiba saya bisa meneruskannya, atau mungkin membiarkannya. Ada cerpen yang saya mulai saat saya baru memiliki laptop, judulnya... ah saya tunjukin aja screen-shoot nya. Yelo... mi...